top of page
Courses for a Student Visa

Courses for International Students

Courses start from $1,400/3 months

1-2 days a week of class

 Study in all cities

Our 100% free service includes:

  • course counselling & advice based on your resume

  • assessing student visa eligibility

  • managing all enrolment paperwork & documents

  • visa application preparation

  • ongoing support while you study

Let's have a chat!
Call us on 0410 878 810

or complete this form so we can understand your situation.

Course Eligible for a Student Visa

Together we'll select the best course for your goals & budget

aged care & disability

Aged Care & Disability

accounting & banking management

Accounting & Banking Services

business & MBA


commercial cookery & chef

Commercial Cookery

community services

Community Services

event management

Event Management

graphic design

Graphic Design

hospitality management

Hospitality Management



IT & networking

IT & Networking

leadership & management

Leadership & Management

marketing & communication

Marketing & Communication


Nursing & Medical 

personal trainer & fitness

Personal Training

project management

Project Management

trade courses

Trade Courses

travel & tourism

Travel & Tourism

yoga instructor

Yoga Instructor

interior design

Interior Design

Frequently Asked Questions 

bottom of page